Our Online Store Is Still Open. Our Physical Stores Are Closed.
We would like to thank our customers for their continuing support through this uncertain time.
Our online store is still open and we are fulfilling orders for delivery Australia-wide. We offer free delivery for all orders over $150 in Australia.
Our physical stores are temporarily closed to in-store shopping due to Stage 4 coronavirus restrictions in Victoria.
Contactless Click and Collect
Contactless click and collect is available during the hours of 12 noon – 4 pm from Monday to Friday. For click and collect at our Coburg store, an appointment needs to be made prior to order collection. We have implemented the following process to protect both our customers and staff.
- Order online and select “Contactless Click and Collect – Preston 3072” or “Contactless Click and Collect – Coburg 3058”.
- We will let you know via email when your order is ready to collect. Your order will be available to collect between 12 noon – 4pm Monday to Friday. Orders collected from our Coburg store require a prior appointment. You may either (1) park outside our store if you have driven to us or (2) maintain an appropriate social distance outside our shop door to enable safe transfer of your order.
- Give us a call on 03 9939 9121 (Preston) or 03 9386 1012 (Coburg) and quote your name and order number.
- We will come to your car or to the shop door. Please show us your order confirmation (e.g. on your phone) while maintaining social distance.
- If you are in a car, open your car boot and we will place your order inside. If you are outside our shop door, we will leave your parcel to be collected contact-free.
In a minority of cases, your ordered item may be out of stock and we may not be able to restock in a timely manner. This is due to stage 4 coronavirus restrictions. If this is the case, we sincerely apologise and will let you know as soon as possible. You have the option of cancelling your purchase or waiting until stock is available again.
Online Processing and Delivery Delays
Please note that there may be a 1-2 day delay in dispatch times. The safety of our staff and customers is our top priority, and we appreciate your patience during this time as we work to fulfil orders as soon as possible.
Australia Post is also experiencing increased delivery times to some locations. We have noticed that in most cases, orders continue to meet the expected delivery time frames, however we appreciate your ongoing patience and support if this is not the case. Further information can be found on the Australia Post website.
The Australia Sheepskins and Souvenirs team would like to thank you for your continued support. Please continue to stay safe and look after each other. We will keep you updated should circumstances change.